As you might have noticed, it’s been nearly a week since my last post. In case you’re wondering where I’ve been or what happened, I’ve been busy… taking a break! Last week I was out of town, and although I had great internet connection (thank you, Smart!), I chose to spend most of my time with my family.
We’re back at home and I’m back to the daily grind, catching up on work that piled up (unfortunately, it did not take a break last week!) and preparing for a spike in my workload this month. So I’m trying to figure out a schedule that my work, my blog, and my family will all agree to. 🙂
Until then, do feel free to read through my previous posts! And stay tuned for posts on the following…
- a Japanese makeup brand mini-haul
- an Australian skincare brand mini-haul (thanks Sechy for the suggestion!)
- what’s in my makeup kit this week
- reviews of items from the Glamourbox March 2013 box
- review of the Glossybox March 2013 (Spring Fling) box
- the return of the Inspiration for: Toddler Food and follow-up posts
- and more!