The March box is way, way better than the February one, which was a disappointment for a lot of people, including myself. The theme is Spring Fling, celebrating the end of winter and featuring items to help you do some beauty “spring cleaning”.
Here are the products:
1. ELITE MODELS Liner (full size, $15/2.5ml): This liquid eyeliner from France is waterproof, long lasting, and comes in rich colors. The brush applicator allows you to create the most precise line, whether you prefer yours thin and delicate or thick and dramatic.
I honestly don’t need yet another eyeliner, as I already have a number from Eye of Horus as well as the Lisi Eyeliner from last month’s Glossybox. So I might put this up for swap.
2. MODELCO Cheek + Lip Tint (full size, $24/10ml): This cheek and lip tint provides the right amount of color for a natural rosy flush, just in time for spring! The gel formulation leaves you with “just pinched” cheeks and sexy, lightly stained lips.
I just tried this today. It does indeed come out from the tube as a gel formula, which you’ll need to quickly pat onto your cheeks before it dries. Expect stained fingers. This works best with a little (pea-sized) at first, layering until you get the right shade you want. It’ll always be on the translucent side though. It says this product is full-sized, though curiously, the tube seemed to have more air than product, so I’m honestly not sure if this is indeed full-sized.
3. PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen (full size, $18/0.16oz): This chubby crayon glides onto lids, leaving them smooth and glowing all day long. It is super easy to apply and can be used as an eyeshadow, liner, or even highlighter, depending on the shade.
I got the pen in a light pink shade so I used it as a highlighting liner on the inner corners of my eyes. It’s a lovely product, and since I don’t have a highlighting pen at the moment, I’ll be adding this to my makeup kit!
4. PRESTICHE Essential Oil Bar Soap (full size, $16.99/125g): This bar soap is made from the highest quality all-natural ingredients, which are hand selected by seasoned botanists, herbalists and cosmetic gurus. It will soothe even those with extremely sensitive skin, as it contains rich essential oils and vitamins that work to leave skin soft, refreshed, and aromatic.
I love soap samples. I will use this in between my Snoe Beauty soaps and to alternate with the Bulgari soaps I got from last month’s box.
5. SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL Shaper Fierce (sample size, $2.41/1.5oz; full size $17/10.6oz): From unkempt bed heads to high-fashion chignons, this shaping spray provides buildable, flexible hold while maintaining a high-shine gloss – a definite must-have for keeping your fashionable ‘dos in place.
This comes just in time because I just made space for a new hairspray. My only complaint is this one smells awful, though thankfully it doesn’t linger. So just hold your breath when you use it.
Total cost of the products: $76.40, which more than makes up for what I paid for the box, plus tax and overseas shipping. Overall I like the March box and will be using most of the products (still undecided about the eyeliner, but am definitely not using the Prestiche voucher).